Free Parking, Free Picnic Area and Free Water Park included with paid admission!
GPS/Navigation System Address: 354 Great Meadows Road - Rt. 611, Hope, NJ 07844
GPS Coordinates: Long - W 74 57.542'
Lat - N 40 54.122'
Just 2 miles from Route 80 exit 12 in Hope, New Jersey, 354 Great Meadows Road - Route 611
Open for the public WEEKENDS ONLY starting Memorial Day weekend (including Memorial Day Monday) thru 3rd weekend in June.
Open for the public DAILY from June 17 thru Labor Day. The Park will also be open on the weekend after Labor Day.
Hours of Operation:
10am - 6pm throughout the season.
Low Pay-One-Price Admission includes ALL Rides, Shows, Attractions, Family Picnic Grove, AND Pirate's Cove WaterPark! FREE Parking!
Children (2-18): $30.00
Senior Citizens (62 & up): $26.00
Children under 24 months: Free*
*limited to certain amusement rides (Pumpkin/Hayride, Carousel, Train, and Water Park)
Children (2-18): $100.00
Method of Payment:
Cash or Discover only. We do NOT accept Visa, Mastercard or American Express, due to their policy on consumer fraud. No Refunds! No Rain Checks!
ATM Machine Available:
Week Days in May & June by reservation only. No Class Trips permitted after June 30th. Please call reservations at (908)459-5100.
Week Days in May & June by reservation only. No Group Trips permitted after June 30th. Please call reservations at (908)459-5100.
No Buses permitted after June 30th
FREE PARKING, Spacious Picnic Grove, Gift Shops, Refreshments, Attractions, Rides, Middle Earth Theatre, Old McDonalds Farm, Games, and a Water park!
9 FOOD AREAS:
Proudly serving sumptuous Burgers, mouth-watering 100% Sirloin Hot Dogs, and tasty Chicken Sandwiches or Nuggets. Try our WORLD CLASS, fresh cut Cheese Fries, Mama Santa's Pizza, Nachos or tickle your taste buds with our Homemade rich and creamy Fudge! One and all will delight in our fresh spun Cotton Candy and melt-in-your mouth Caramel Corn. From luscious Milkshakes and frosty Sno-Cones to our old-fashioned Waffle and Ice Cream Sandwiches -- there's an entire array of flavors and treats to satisfy everyone in the family! We use PEANUT OIL.
NO ALCOHOL Permitted in Park
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Shirt, Shorts, and Shoes required in all Dry park areas.
- Bathing suits required for all water attractions. Definition of bathing suit does NOT include bathing apparel. Swimsuits with rivets, buckles, zippers, or exposed metal are NOT permitted. Denim shorts, men's nylon shorts without liners, cut-offs, cotton shorts, mesh shorts, spandex, and street clothes cannot be used as bathing suits.
- All children in diapers must wear waterproof diaper covers or disposable swim diapers to go in the water.
- Our definition of bathing suit is final.
- Life Vests and Flotation Devices are NOT permitted.
- No Grills or Cooking allowed in park or parking lot. No glass permitted in park. Coolers not permitted in Water Park.
- Restricted Stroller Use: Strollers are not permitted in Water Park, Santa's Barn, or Train Depot.
- Rides or Attractions may be temporarily curtailed for inclement weather and maintenance requirements.
- No Refunds! No Rain Checks!
- Refunds will NOT be issued for any reason (ie. Power Outage, Rain, Water Park Seating, etc.) ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- The park is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Land of Make Believe allows smoking in Designated Smoking Areas ONLY. All other areas are Smoke Free.